Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Am I Vincent Van Gogh or just a bumb...rantings of an unemployed loser

Sometimes I think I might be like Vincent Van Gogh. A genious who goes unappreciated in his time and will die a pauper, only for the rest of the world to finally get him after his death. Of course, I would not cut my ear off for some chick, but then again my friends say I let my wife cut my balls off.
Then again, I just might be another unemployed bumb like the rest of them. I will die a bumb and I will leave this earth without leaving any legacy whatsoever.

For my fellow losers out there, you know it is tough to get a job. Sometimes I feel Employers look at me like damaged goods. Afterall, if I were any good some firm would have picked me up by now or at least given me a chance. It's like I am a used up whore...except a used up whore was given a chance to be used by somebody and comes out with a little money after the exchange.
.
REALLY IMPORTANT CAMPAIGN
Last week I posted the above link. It looks like VH1 was planning on doing a reality show like Survivor, except it would have a bunch of midgets on it. Apparently VH1 would rather do a third season of some spin off of a Flavor of Love spin off than put together a really great reality show people might actually not get sick of.
.
So please, write VH1 and tell them you want to see this show happen. If they do make it, tune in and support their sponsors. I don't care if their sponsor is Hitler and he's selling gonorrhea, you buy that shit, rub it on your cock, let it burn, and get a penicillin shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment