Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Stuff you are supposed to like, stuff you really like

Even though I am a man of refined taste, I am in some respects a rube. I know I am supposed to like Dim Sum and hot pots, yet I really like kung pao chicken from Pick Up Sticks. Here is a list of unrefined guilty pleasures you might really like, as well as things you are supposed to like like. As for myself, I cannot confirm nor deny that I like some of these base pleasures.





You might really like Big Macs.


You are supposed to like Double-Double's, animal style.


You should like Sierra Nevada.




You might really like Budweiser




You are supposed to like Ballet.


You may really like Pole dancing.

.

You are supposed to like the articles in The Economist.

You really like the pictures in Hustler.

.















No comments:

Post a Comment